Attorney Victim/Witness Assistance
The Victim/Witness Coordinators are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your criminal case. The Victim/Witness Coordinators can provide you with basic information regarding the status of our case, register you as a victim for notification purposes, assist you with completion of a Victim Impact Statement and restitution forms, make referrals to community services, prepare you for any hearings or depositions that you may have to participate in, and accompany you to any court proceedings.
Please remember the Victim/Witness Coordinators are not bound by confidentiality and may communicate the information you provide to both law enforcement and the County Attorney.
- Description of Victim Rights
- Protective Orders V. No Contact Orders
- This site allows victims to see if offenders are still in jail and to register to be notified when they get out.
- Crime Victim Compensation
- This site provides general information on who qualifies and how to apply for the Crime Victim Compensation Program.
- Iowa Courts Online
- A tool for searching court cases in the State of Iowa.
- Catholic Charities
- A 24-hour crisis center, emergency shelter, court advocacy, empowerment education, support groups, and outreach to under-served populations.
Fax: (712) 328-5753
Monday through Friday
Closed Daily from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
227 S 6th St
Council Bluffs, IA 51501